* An initial meeting with the customer will be attended by the Company Director
and/ or a Project Manager to discuss the project in detail. At this meeting we
will gain quotation information (where necessary) and discuss any concerns the customer may have with regard to the logistics
of the project.
* Full written quotation to the customer within a week, hand delivered where possible.
* A full work schedule (with guaranteed start dates and realistic completion dates) will also be provided at
this time; along with the mobile telephone number of the assigned Project Manager should the customer need to discuss any
aspect of the project.
* Real time customer support and accessible management, available six days a week between the hours
of 08:00 and 20:00, with any calls after this time being returned the next working day.
* Follow up courtesy call four days ater receipt of the quotation, a further site visit will
also be offered.
* Project activity 6 days per week in order to complete in the minimum time possible, if acceptable with the
* All workers will be in liveried clothing and behave in a courteous and appropriate manner at all
times. All vehicles used will be clean, well maintained and if required, display
the appropriate company logo via magnetic signage.
* The site will be kept clean and tidy with the use of new dust sheets at the beginning
of each project if appropriate. At the end of each working day the site will
be tidied and cleared.
* Regular customer updates will be given throughout the duration of the project.
* Final meeting with the customer to ensure their satisfaction with the project and a
feedback form will be provided for their comments.